2011年12月23日 星期五

Is the watermark in a too high density?

To know more: www.flashbookmaker.com


I tried to add text watermarks to flip pages, and I can’t help myself to say “Oh my God”, the watermarks covered all over the page that I can’t even read contents. I do need watermark on this demo catalog, but how can I promote products with such high-density of watermarks? It is impossible for the unchangeable density.
In fact, with PDF to FlashBook, you can change to a not so high density or use only one mark on a page.

In the watermark editing window, please look down and you will find a “Tile Style” option, by switching the “OffX/OffY” velum to change to lower density, the bigger number the lower density. You can also uncheck “Tile Style” so that there will be only one mark on the page.
*Please be aware that you have to click “Apply Changes” to apply any changes to the flash book.

沒有留言:

張貼留言